MBBS In Armenia
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It is the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders the Russian Federation, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Moldova.
The country is one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. In addition to this, Ukraine’s developed and diversified economy includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
People from all around the globe visit Ukraine not just for the beautiful climate but also to immerse themselves in the rich culture and history of the country. With its historical landmarks, spectacular landscapes and delicious cuisines, Ukraine is everything rolled into one place. The culturally vibrant country is also famous for Carpathian mountain that hosts activities such as skiing, diving, and fishing. Additionally, the deep intellectual traditions of the country makes it a unique place where academic activities flourish.
Table of Contents
|Currency||Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)|
|Exchange Rate||₹2.87 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)|
|Time Difference from India||-2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
|Travel time from Delhi to Kyiv, Ukraine||7-8 hours direct flight|
|Fee structure||Between US $ 3,500-5,000|
|Type of colleges||Both Private and Government|
Ukraine is one of the best study MBBS abroad destination for students in India.
It is a country in Europe but is not a part of the European Union.
MBBS in Ukraine is of a duration of 5.8 years (commonly said as 6 years).
In every university, the medium of instruction for Indian students is English for the full 5.8 years. Most of the universities are public or government universities.
The university will teach the local language to you from the 1st year itself.
There are 16 MCI recognised medical universities in Ukraine where Indian students can and should take admission.
Please note that studying in an MCI recognised university does not mean that you won’t have to appear for MCI screening test or NEXT. It means that you will be eligible to sit for NEXT.
If you go to any university or college which is not MCI recognised, then you won’t be allowed to sit for NEXT.
The tuition fee starts from approximately ₹15.12 lakh for the full 6 years. This fee has to be paid semester wise. However, there will be other expenses as well such as hostel fee, Indian mess fee, flight charges and the minimum overall budget required for studying MBBS from Ukraine is ₹25-30 lakh.
The universities in Ukraine provide good quality education and have excellent infrastructure.
As on 1st January 2020, more than 18,000 Indian students currently study MBBS in Ukraine. As per its Education Ministry, Ukraine has more than 80,000 international students from 158 countries in 2020.
A big reason for this is that Ukraine imparts high-quality education at a low cost. All the universities in Ukraine are imparting higher education in English-medium and have a reasonable fee structure. This is the biggest reason why you should choose to study MBBS from Ukraine.
WISE EDUCATION is the Official or Authorised Representative of all the 16 medical universities in Ukraine. We have sent 1000+ students to Ukraine for studying medicine. You should get in touch with us for admission.
|Medium of Instruction||English for the full course|
|Do I need to learn the local language?||Yes, the university will give classes for the local language from the 1st year itself.|
|Weather conditions||The temperature will be below 0° in December, January and February and between 5° to 25° on avg. during the rest of the year.|
|MCI approved universities||Yes|
|Type of Universities||Both Government and Private|
|Fee structure||Between USD 3,500 – 5,000 per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check University Wise Eligibility|
|MBBS Degree Name||MD (Physician) equivalent to MBBS in India|
|Do I need to qualify NEET to study MBBS in Ukraine?||Yes, qualifying NEET exam is mandatory for admission in any MCI recognised university abroad.|
|Average Class Size||12-15 students|
There are many advantages of studying MBBS from Ukraine. Some of the top advantages are as follow:
- LOW FEES – The MBBS in Ukraine fee structure is between USD 3,500-5,000 which means that the total tuition fees start from ₹14.70 lakh.
- FMGE/MCI TEST – Ukraine has a higher FMGE passing percentage than China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Bulgaria, Belize and Romania.
- QUALITY EDUCATION – Ukraine provides good quality of education, in English-medium and at a reasonable fee in government medical colleges.
- GOVERNMENT – Most of the universities in Ukraine for MBBS are government regulated and most of them are about 150-250 years old.
- DIRECT ADMISSION – You don’t have to sit for exams such as IELTS/TOEFL etc. for admission in Ukraine. Qualifying NEET is a required eligibility criteria.
- INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE – As one of the international students, you will get to know about a different culture and you will get international exposure.
- TOP-500 WORLD RANKING – There are many top-500 ranked universities in Ukraine such as V N Karazin Kharkiv NMU and Taras Schvenko National Medical University.
- INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED MBBS DEGREE – The MBBS degree from Ukraine is called MD Physician. It is recognised by most countries including the USA, UK, Canada, India.
- USMLE ELIGIBLE – Indian students are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams such as USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), etc after graduation from Ukraine.
- FEE PAYMENT – Tuition fees can be paid semester wise. You have to pay the fee at the university in Ukraine and not to any agent/consultant in India.
- ENGLISH MEDIUM – The medium of instruction for full 6-years is English. You will also be taught the local language which is necessary during your clinical.
- CLASS STRENGTH – The teacher to student ratio while studying MBBS in Ukraine is 1:15 or less – Small class size ensures that each student gets adequate attention.
- ON-CAMPUS SUPPORT – We will provide on-campus support for the full stay of the student in Ukraine. We will visit Ukraine every year and we provide guardianship in Ukraine.
- INDIAN MESS – Indian mess is available in almost every university which serves both veg and non-veg food to the Indian students. Good food at low cost is available.
- NEXT COACHING – Indian students will get Screening Test coaching from Indian teachers at the university campus in Ukraine.
- INDIAN EMBASSY Ukraine MBBS– One of the biggest advantages of studying in Ukraine is the presence and support of the Indian Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Ukraine MBBS admission starts in April for the Indian students who have cleared NEET exam in the previous years (NEET result is valid for 3 years for abroad admission). For the students who are appearing for NEET in the current year, they can apply for admission letter as soon as they appear for NEET. Please check the eligibility criteria once and make sure you are eligible.The admission letter starts to be issued in the month of June.Indian students who have qualified NEET and are eligible will be issued admission letters. You can apply for admission in Ukraine through us from all over India. For admission letter, you need to send us a scan copy of the following documents on e-mail or on WhatsApp.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- valid id proof (Aadhar card or passport)
- NEET qualified result (downloaded pdf file)
Once this is done, the second step is to apply for an invitation letter and visa. The student must have a passport for getting an invitation letter. WISE EDUCATION will provide the students with a list of documents which will be required for getting a visa. We will get invitation letter issued and visa formalities done. All the rest of the formalities will be conveyed and done through our help.The admission generally closes around 15th October and the last date to reach at the university is 31st October. There is the winter intake also for those who missed securing a seat in Ukraine in the September-October intake. The admission for the winter intake starts in November and the students will leave India by the end of February. Their classes will start in March.
List of Universities – Updating Soon